1. Pour equal parts of the D7 Part 1 and Part 2 into mixing container (plastic or glass), large enough to hold the components when completely mixed and stir the solution until it is well mixed (15 – 20 seconds).
2. Add the Part 3 Booster (2% of mixed Part1 & Part2) into the mixing container holding the D7 Part 1 and D7 Part 2 and stir the solution until it is well mixed (15 – 20 seconds).
3. The mixture is now ready to be applied in the following methods, as a foam, fog, mist, direct spray or mopped.
4. Once the product has been mixed it will remain active for 8 hrs, after which it becomes inert and can be disposed of as potable water.
5. Store D7 in its original packaging, the product has a shelf life of 5 years prior to mixing.
6. For coverage please see D7 coverage chart.
For machinery please request this from your D7 distributor/sales, or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Always Wear Required Personal Protection Equipment